Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey guys im looking to sell my cobalt and was just wanted to get your opinion on how much i should ask for?

2005 chevy cobalt 4 dr 79,000 miles
Exterior:
Painted black headlights
shorty antenna
tinted tails & 3rd brake light
Debadged
Painted emblems
side moldings delete
Brake Calipers painted red/ Drums Black
Blacked out tint
DC vinyl

Interior:
Painted trim peices
Painted door handles
vinyl door inserts
Seat Covers
Headrest delete

Suspension:
Ksport Lowering Springs 2/2.5

Wheels & Tires:
18" Hpr rims
225/40/18 Kumho tires

Audio/Video:
Jvc speakers in doors and in back
Pioneer Avh-p5000dvd Headunit
Pioneer 1200 watt Monoblock Amp
Two 12" kenwood subs
Dynamated whole trunk & back behind seats

http://www.yourcobalt.com/forums/vehicle-showoff/25230-bmueller-2005-chevy-cobalt-iowa-city-iowa.html

·
Registered
195 Posts
maybe 500 over kbb? mods dont really add value to a car unless you find someone who wants what you have done and is willing to pay extra. plus the worlds full of cheap asses.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
maybe 500 over kbb? mods dont really add value to a car unless you find someone who wants what you have done and is willing to pay extra. plus the worlds full of cheap asses.
agreed... idk im just getting tired of it.. want something new.. they are good cars.. i want something thats about the same price but faster

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
In the process of selling mine also, not asking too much above the average of both KBB and NADA. Had one person about 50ish come by and look at it, he was turned off by the exhaust and the body kit on mine. He asked if it was lowered and that was the one postive point he was looking at, mine is not lowered.

Whenvery you mod a car, you limit the resale market to basically one market. The market that usually cannot afford pricey cars, young kids. People who have cash, do not want all the mods that have been done to most cars. They do not care about stereos, suspension mods, and body kits.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.