1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
^^^ highly doubt it

·
Registered
87 Posts
why would you want a cobalt convertible on the flyers? come on now, they are going to think we are nuts! lol

·
Registered
230 Posts
I get pissed off when people leave crap under my windshield wipers. It means they were walking around by your car, touching it, possible scratching the finish with their jacket or belt buckle...some people leave them on the cars at SJSU, I don't even notice it until I'm driving and I can't clean my windshield without stopping to pull it off.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Good Idea

·
Registered
319 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
last Cobalt owner I ran into, I met up with them at a light. She and he had some minor stuff done to the car. I was next to them, I revved my engine trying to get there attention to say "HEY..." .... they ignored me. Light turned, I drove off and got in front of them to make a left turn about 5 car lengths in front of them. After the left turn they come flying past me flipping me off saying I cut them off and why was I revving up my engine at them. Followed me to my house and wanted to fight me and my brother (the guy did, though he never got out of his car). Ummm... so Cobalt owners, eh, can be asses in this area. 99% will totally ignore you. I haven't met one yet that wants to talk about Cobalts. SUCKS.............

·
Registered
142 Posts
I could have just imagined putting a flyer on her car.... sheeshe... that would have gone well.:weird:

·
Registered
319 Posts
Ive handed out many fliers. I down sized them to fit on a business card and it works great. !!

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
can we possibly update these flyers and put lik a pic of obz on it or gCobalt or jdmwannabee so that the ppl dont think were crazy thanks cuz i see a couple of ppl at my school with nice balts

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
can we possibly update these flyers and put lik a pic of obz on it or gCobalt or jdmwannabee so that the ppl dont think were crazy thanks cuz i see a couple of ppl at my school with nice balts
Lol sounds like a good plan to me! :bigsmile:

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I hav this saved in my favorites. I have handed out a few @ a local college near me with a few nice cobalts. Glad to see there back

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.