Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im new here but i think we should get some yourcobalt.com lanyards kinda like clubcivic.com. id deff. buy some.

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
aint ever gonna happen.

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

Sorry to be so blunt.

·
Registered
787 Posts
This place Has been down the shitter for months now. Autoguide is horrible, and will never do anything that anybody asks. Autoguide killed what used to be my favorite site.

·
Registered
319 Posts
this place used to be great. i mean people were on here continuously and admin gave it to autoguide and its just went to hell. i mean its pathetic the way that this site is now. no one is ever on here because the people that have it now dont do shit to take care of it. in my opinion and probably 99% of the people on here autoguide needs to pack up and go home and let someone who cares about the site take it over

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

oh and if they want to ban me for saying that go ahead but im sure everyone agrees

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
yup i have slowlyy noticed that not alot of people are on here. post a new thread and get 2 comments!

·
Registered
787 Posts
Autoguide can suck my f*cking balls. I'm not afraid to say that because I know they will never come on and check. And if anybody from autoguide sees this, then do us all a favor and leave.

·
Yay go me
2,154 Posts
well its true and i agree with what everyone is say so.

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

autoguide ****ed up a site everyone loved and now everyone is leaving ti because of there bullshit

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
honestly though, what changed? did autoguide add rules or something? 'cause the site seems exactly the same to me. (other than fewer people)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yea it's dead here CSS.net is the only real good forum for Cobalts. I only signed up cause it said I passed the daily limit of viewing post and yea it's dead here lol

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.