Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my yourcobalt.com decals n 2day =D I put em on the little window on the side... there is a place that makes decals here and im gonna get em to make me so black ones and im gonna put em on the side doors at the bottom. Any1 else get the stickers up on ur car yet? And where did u put em?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea dude. I was thinkn about putting both of em side by side on the back window but I am happy wth the back little windos. It looks good. It will look even nicer on ur car since its white

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea lol so what u c if ur lookn n ur rear view right? Lol

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea that's what I was gonna do lol that's what I ment by side by side lol

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
I put mine on the side windows and it looks good it will for you too cobaltsssc06, you and I have the same color car, and everything, I just think the only differences are mine is an 07 and has the G85 package.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea mine is on the side window and it does look good. I bought my car used off a guy I no but he doesn't no what the owner b4 had n it. How do I no if I had the g85 package? I no I beat other ss sc all day lol and mustangs. I actually have not been beat yet. I no there r cars that will beat mine but I haven't been lined up wth 1 yet. All I no is that the car is lowerd. B&m shifter. And bigger tires n the rear lol it had the big spoiler but it was takn off.

·
Registered
328 Posts
i put mine on my back glass ill post pics this week...

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
Yeah beating other cobalts other cobalts is like a driver mod thing lol, and mustangs are nothing... I am sure I could give you a good run if not more, lol.. And to tell if you have the G85 package or not, just look in your trunk under the liner and what not by the subwoofer on the floor there will be a white stamp/label wth a bunch of codes on it, at that point look for the code "G85" if you don't have the code then you don't have the package.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What comes in the g85 package?

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
Sunroof, High rise or low rise spoiler, Limited Slip Differential, Recaro seats or the Heated Leather seats... and something with the cd player forgot. I have a 6 disc cd changer though if thats it.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I have all that but the 6 disc cd player

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
So the package dosent have anything to do wth upgrades n the motor theo? Lol

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yea lol I would like to no if I have it. I think I may bc it dosent go to crazy when I stomp on the gas from a stop. I've had front wheel drive cars that go crazy lol

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.