Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, I've noticed in my time here at Yourcobalt that a lot of people don't know who the staff is or how to spot them faster. So I'm going to take the time to let you know who they are and how to spot them.

The easiest and fastest way to spot any of the staff here is at the bottom of the main page where all the members who are currently online are located. There you will see there are members with different colors for their usernames. A blue username signifies either a moderator, or a supporting vendor. A red name is either a moderator, or a premium member.

Another easy way to tell if the person is a moderator or staff, when they post, next to their username is a gif image of police lights that say SUPER MOD in the middle. If you can't find a post by that person, please click on their name at the bottom of the main page, there it will have the same gif image by their names just like when they post a reply.

Please keep in mind these users were put into place where they are by the owners of the forums, as they have worked hard for this position, please respect them for their positions, as they are the eyes and ears for the administrator. They are what you would consider a manager at your job, and the administrator is the boss. That's an easy way to look at it. So without further wait, here are the staff.

Administration Staff
Administrator
Admin
Rocketfoot
Leveecius

Super Moderators
Blackbalts
Bronxknight28
Coby7
MP81
Stratosproject

Subforum Moderators
Bankerbalt
Beamer
CamaroSS1969427
gypsy08
JmesL8er
KeviMac'sCobalt
Plain Jane
SpeedyCobalt
StevoElSupremo
Swanman35

These are the staff members and positions. If you have any issues, please feel free to contact ANY of the moderators listed and they will help resolve your issues. Thanks for reading and I will keep this updated.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts