Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok guys, so just like the last one, this will be the updated list of the top dynos as well as all the dynos.. (yes we will even have a section for non-cobalts/ect)

So with that being said, SOMETHING needs to be posted up to show your numbers, weather it's a video, picture, or printout, we need to see it to validate it. So without further adieu, lets see those sexy numbers! Also, remember to list your mods so people know what ya got (If you have them, abbreviate it: Built Engine (BE), Intake (I), Exhaust (E), Header (H), Downpipe (DP), Tune (T), Turbocharged (TC), Supercharged (SC), Upgraded SC (USC), Upgraded Turbocharger (UTC), Nitrous (NO2), Port and Polished (PNP), 2.4 Intake Mani (2.4I), 2.4 Throttle body (2.4TB), Cams (C), Methanol Injection (MI), Upgraded Charge Pipes (CPs), Front Mount Intercooler (FMIC), Upgraded Front Mount Intercooler (UFMIC), Upgraded Front Mount Heat Exchanger (FMHE), Upgraded Supercharger pulley (SCP), Upgraded Injectors (IN), Racing Clutch Single disc (RCS), Racing Clutch Twin+ (RCT), Stroked Engine (SE) (If I'm forgetting something let me know via PM or visitor message).

LNF
1.Etnies - 430whp/403wtq (UTC, SE, BE, E, DP, T, RCS, UFMIC
2. Pbass - 313whp/362wtq ( I, FMIC, T, CPs, DP)

LSJ

L61/LAP 2.2 NA
1. Bluegtp91 - 138.9 whp/157.9 wtq (Need Mod list)

LE5 NA

L61/LAP 2.2 FI
1. Bankerbalt - 348whp/296wtq ( BE, I, E, DP, H, T, TC, CPs, FMIC, IN, RCS)

LE5 FI

NON Cobalt/Ion/HHR/G5/Solstice/Sky Cars

Domestic

Import
1. Leveecius - 2006 Evo MR - 478whp/435wtq @ 20psi (BE, SE, I, E, H, DP, C, T, UTC, PNP, CPs, FMIC, IN) (Stock clutch limit)

YC's TOP in each!

Highest Numbers LNF
1.Etnies - 430whp/403wtq

Highest LSJ

Highest NA 2.2
1. Bluegtp91 - 138.9 whp/157.9 wtq

Highest NA 2.4

Highest FI 2.2
1. Bankerbalt - 348whp/296wtq

Highest FI 2.4

Highest Domestic

Highest Import
1. Leveecius - 478awhp/435awtq

Highest YC Numbers
1. Leveecius
2. Etnies
3. Bankerbalt

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Going to be doing this in late May to June. Keep hoping for a test and tune day where it's cheaper.

Also fixed the bolding on LNF! ;)

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will be doing this soon too.. After I get my new clutch that is, no good to dyno my beast on the stock clutch

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Actually, it would be fun to video the clutch being destroyed!!

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually, it would be fun to video the clutch being destroyed!!
Only if I have a new flywheel and clutch to go in it! Bad part about our stock flywheels on the Evos, is they heat up VERY quickly and warp easily. I could care less about destroying the stock clutch, I just don't want to until I get another one to throw in there. The best single disc I can find is $600 which would be my best option for street driving, or i could pay $600 for my flywheel for my QM twin disc clutch and run as much power as I want, but have to replace it more often as it is a track only clutch.:wacko::confused:

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's not too bad, roughly 250ish whp. (as the dyno dynamics gives numbers usually 15% lower than the rest)

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
At what psi?

Tim, we should go to the dyno for fun on Friday!

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
2010 Cobalt SS daily driver. I like my stock clutch and easy-riding Conti DWS tires, which limit the power the car can handle, so no need to spend much. GMS1, Injen CAI & charge pipes, catted DP, bigger hi-mount FMIC (the stock plastic FMIC bit the pavement). That's all. Dynoed on 93 octane, before and after Nick Baliotis tune. Not bad for a 2-liter 4-banger, and no lag with the stock turbo. Love the torque.

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Updated

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Added another person! C'mon people, lets see some numbers from your cars up here!

Bluegtp91:

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
And another one added to the list: Etnies

1 - 16 of 16 Posts