Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off i want to start with, Im not bashing these guys, but it was a PIA!!! to install this thing. Its too long it took me an hour to finagle the thing in there so I could shut my hood. I still actually have to take it out and cut about an inch off of it so it will fit without looking like crap. The positive side is much better throttle response and it sounds AWESOME lol. Overall I'm happy with it 139 shipped comes with a k&n filter. If your willing to do the work to get it to look and fit right, its def. worth it.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Pictures? Can you make this a DIY?

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I can do pics, and install is just like a put it together yourself kinda thing it comes in 4 pieces 90 bend which is rubber, piping with a bung welded into it, MAF piece and filter. Really you just gotta take it apart loosen everything and spin it best you can till it fits and you can shut your hood. Ill post pics tomorrow on how it looks in mine trust me its not pretty but it works lol.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
lol k sweet. lookin forward too seing it

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
As soon as I have a day off and it quits raining. So aggravating.

·
Registered
81 Posts
How the intake working out for you? Did you ever get those pics?

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Didn't do the pics pay the money get something better, or build it yourself because the bend in the pipe is too wide I had to cut it down about 2" and it still does not fit right and it rattles like crazy cause it sits too high. All in all I regret buying it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.