Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I just recently purchased some mods from zzperformance.com . I had questions regarding my order however it seems like the only way they communicate is through email. I was just curious if anyone has ever ordered from the website and had any problems communicating with them?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
I live about an hour from them, so I never have problems getting in touch with them. I've heard of people that have had a few problems with that tho.

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Their customer service has always been bad for me. Great company but bad c/s
They make good products, they really do, but like he said, unless you walk in there personally, the c/s is pretty bad from what I've heard too

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
they will send I promise

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Electronics, warranty, and CS. All huge issues.

Had to get the MO attorney general involved back in '07 when I had FIVE crap programming mode stuck PCM's from them.

Didn't want to refund me anything but the core charge. Then, when I bought my cam/headers from them about a year later...thanks for the shift kit I ordered too...which were gardening plastic shims rolled in some tape with no springs or instructions.

They do make solid stuff...but you've gotta be picky and choosey on what you order.

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
lol i didnt know you literally took the SAI pump off the engine, did it make it easier to remove the old header?

·
Registered
803 Posts
zzp is awesome, i feel like its ALL mechanics and NO customer service. They make quality stuff which id highly recommend. EMail is really the only way to contact them because they're busy making parts for us.

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
What code? SAI code? I was thinking of doing what you did leaving the pipe hanging there

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
I might just do that and get the code tuned out at the YC meet, my inspection is on September

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
zzp is awesome, i feel like its ALL mechanics and NO customer service. They make quality stuff which id highly recommend. EMail is really the only way to contact them because they're busy making parts for us.
lol...

If that's how you think it works, then I suggest visiting them.

If there is "NO customer service" as you say...then contacting them via e-mail wouldn't work in theory, would it?

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Actually, i know a couple people that have gone there and had a great experience. I'm sure they get hundreds of emails a day and being under staffed in cs could be difficult to respond. One guy i was just taking to drive from mn there and was late, got there right before they closed and they stayed open to tune him. Roughly two hours late.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
I'm saying that too.

In person, it was fine when I went in.

Anything else, including e-mail: blows.

Been dealing with them for about 8~ years now. Lots of disappointment in more than one community...

·
Registered
575 Posts
my experience with zzp was pretty much business as usual. I placed an order, was shipped promptly and all emails were answered in a timely manner. Why didn't you ask the questions before placing the order in the first place to avoid any bullshit?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.